Nominated as a "Best Company to Work For in Shasta County in 2009"!
Shasta Orthopaedics is proud to have been nominated as a "Best Company to Work For in Shasta County" in 2009.
The program is presented by the Smart Business Resource Center.
To be recognized as a nominee, Shasta Orthopaedics:
- Was nominated by a minimum of 10% of their employee population
- Had employees indicate Shasta Orthopaedics met each of the following criteria:
- - Be a great working environment
- - Offers on-going training or advancement opportunities for employees.
- - Offer a superior overall experience for customers.
- General Information
- Patient Portal
- Registration Forms
- Dr. Miles Patient Forms
- MRI Patients
- Cancellation Policy
- Insurance & Billing
- Medical History and
- Notice to Consumers - MD Licensing
- Notice to Consumers - PA Licensing
- Request an Appointment
- Information Library
- Satisfaction Survey
- 3D Animation Library
For Your Convenience and Care, Shasta Orthopaedics works in conjunction with Liberty Physical Therapy
This special collaboration means the Liberty physical therapy staff has special insight into your care and can communicate more efficiently with your Shasta Orthopaedics provider.