Continue your Training with Shasta Orthopaedics Physical Therapy
Personal training in Redding, California developed by the Certified Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, and Personal Trainers at Shasta Ortho.
Each session consists of a speed, agility, strength, and a sport specific workout. The session will last 1 hour in length.
Our staff is dedicated to educating each athlete on proper training to prevent injuries while improving performance. Not only will athletes train with a professional, they will understand why they are doing exercises so they can continue to do them on their own.
Prices for one-on-one training:
- $35 per session
- $32.50 per session for a package of 12 (savings of $30)
- $30 per session for a package of 16 (savings of $80)
Prices for two or more athletes:
- $25 per session per person
- $23 per session per person for a package of 12 (savings of $24 per person)
- $20 per session per person for a package of 16 (savings of $80 per person)
For any packages of 12 or more sessions, each athlete also receives tracking of performance to document and evaluate improvements (speed, vertical jump, strength, etc).
- General Information
- Patient Portal
- Registration Forms
- Dr. Miles Patient Forms
- MRI Patients
- Cancellation Policy
- Insurance & Billing
- Medical History and
- Notice to Consumers - MD Licensing
- Notice to Consumers - PA Licensing
- Request an Appointment
- Information Library
- Satisfaction Survey
- 3D Animation Library
For Your Convenience and Care, Shasta Orthopaedics works in conjunction with Liberty Physical Therapy
This special collaboration means the Liberty physical therapy staff has special insight into your care and can communicate more efficiently with your Shasta Orthopaedics provider.