Shasta Orthopaedics Sports Medicine
If you exercise regularly or participate in sports of any kind, ShastaOrtho offers valuable services that can treat and prevent injury and enhance your performance. ShastaOrtho Sports Medicine can provide you with high quality care for minor and major sports related injuries, as well as preventative education and training.
Many different types of painful conditions can arise from an active lifestyle. ShastaOrtho Sports Medicine offers expert, comprehensive care that can help you heal. Through the combination of medical expertise, physical therapy, physical medicine, and education, ShastaOrtho can get you back in the game by providing you with a coordinated treatment plan tailored to your individual needs.
ShastaOrtho Sports Medicine offers:
- Treatment for minor and major sports related injuries
- Board certified and fellowship trained sports medicine physicians
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- A team of highly qualified and experienced Certified Athletic Trainers
- Support for athletic teams at local schools and universities
- A 24 Hour Sports Injury Hotline
ShastaOrtho Personal Training
Personal training with a Certified Athletic Trainer at Shasta Ortho.
Shasta Orthopaedics is the sports medicine provider for Shasta College and Simpson University.
For Your Convenience and Care, Shasta Orthopaedics works in conjunction with Liberty Physical Therapy
This special collaboration means the Liberty physical therapy staff has special insight into your care and can communicate more efficiently with your Shasta Orthopaedics provider.