Shasta Orthopaedics Spine Institute
Back and neck problems can cause excruciating pain that can keep you from doing what you love. Your condition may have occurred as a result of a work or sports related injury, be related to a medical problem, aging, overuse, or stress. Regardless of the cause, back and neck pain is difficult to cope with, and can create hardship for you and your loved ones.
Fortunately, the Spine Institute can help with your back and neck pain. Working together with the entire Shasta Orthopaedics team, the experts at the Spine Institute can identify the problem and find a solution.
Recognizing the pain and inconvenience back and neck problems can cause, the team at the Spine Institute strives to ensure that patients receive the care and attention they deserve.
The ShastaOrtho Spine Institute offers:
- A wide range of treatment options, both non-surgical and surgical
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Advanced diagnostic tools
- Pain management
- Physical therapy
- Physical medicine
- Highly advanced surgical procedures
- Education and support
- Guidance through lifestyle changes
- Chiropractic Care
The ShastaOrtho Spine Institute is:
Helping patients understand their diagnosis and treatment is an essential part of our care.
- The only comprehensive spine care program in the region
- An integral part of Shasta Orthopaedics
- Patient focused
- Dedicated to providing you with the best, most advanced care available
- Unique and unparalleled in the North State
- Focused on correctly identifying the root of problems
- Committed to finding the least invasive procedures possible
The expert team at ShastaOrtho Spine Institute will stick by you to ensure that your back and neck receive the care they deserve to improve your quality of life, and get you feeling good.
Helping People Who Have Suffered with Pain for Years
Listen to Redding resident, Dave Sandrock, describe how he suffered leg pain and numbness for years until he had a procedure done to restore his leg function.