New Downtown Redding building offers a new level of convenience and care to anyone suffering from the wide range of conditions that can be helped by orthopedic medicine.
Shasta Orthopaedics announces the opening of our new orthopaedic center in Redding, CA. The new 56,000-square-foot facility opened in June of 2012 at 1255 Liberty Street in Downtown Redding and is the only facility of its kind in the greater Redding area.
More than just a new building, the new Center allows patients to be treated by a range of specialists and receive everything from diagnostic services through physical therapy at a single location.
Prior to the Center’s opening, seeing the same specialists or receiving the same services required multiple appointments at different facilities. The new Center has been specifically designed to provide a higher level of care and convenience to our patients.
People who live in the greater Redding area and surrounding Northern California and Southern Oregon communities can have the confidence that they can receive state-of-the-art care in the convenience of a complete facility that is close-to-home.
A more comprehensive orthopaedic care facility – with the range of subspecialty physicians and on-site services such as physical therapy and MRI – cannot be found throughout the vast region of Upstate California from north of Sacramento to Southern Oregon.
The new Center offers the following benefits to our patients:
- A new 56,000 square-foot building specifically designed for the utmost in patient care, comfort and convenience
- The greater Redding area’s largest team of Board Certified, Fellowship Trained orthopedic, back and neck, and sports medicine specialists operates under one roof, further enhancing the opportunities for collaboration
- On-site outpatient procedures, physical therapy, occupational therapy and athletic training, and a designated casting and splinting area.
- The new building offers more complete on-site advanced imaging services, including 2 digital X rays, MRI, C-Arm and fluoroscopy
- People who need minor outpatient procedures can have them right in the procedure suite for non-surgical care including injections and other minor outpatient procedures, saving extra trips and appointments
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies such as EMG and nerve conduction studies are also available
Shasta Orthopaedics’ new Liberty St. location combines the following facilities:
- Shasta Orthopaedics’ main office at 1238 West St.
- The Shasta Ortho Spine Institute at 2701 Old Eureka Way
- Liberty Physical Therapy at 405 Redcliff Dr.
This new center represents the latest advance in Shasta Orthopaedics’ commitment since 1993 to provide world-class, patient-focused orthopedic care conveniently to our North State communities.