At Shasta Orthopaedics, we are proud of the outstanding professional opportunities we are able to offer our staff.
Shasta Orthopaedics is the leading provider of Orthopaedic services in the North State region of Northern California.
For those building a career in orthopaedics, we offer an exciting combination of professional growth opportunities with quality of life.
Shasta Ortho Careers
- General Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Hand Surgeon
- Interventional Pain Management
- Spine Surgeon Neuro or Orthopaedic
- Orthopaedic / Cast Technician
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Radiologic (X-ray) and/or Fluoroscopic Certified Technologist
- Medical Assistant
- Athletic Trainer, Certified
Physical Therapy Careers
Shasta Orthopaedics is the premier musculoskeletal sub-specialty group practice in Northern California.
The benefits of working at Shasta Orthopaedics also include the many lifestyle opportunities of living in beautiful Redding, California.