POSITION: Athletic Trainer, Certified
Shasta Orthopaedics is hiring an Athletic Trainer, Certified (ATC).
Providing athletic trainer services at schools, college, university on the field or in the training room and in the medical office as consistent with scope of Certification as an Athletic Trainer, Certified (ATC).
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- BA or BS degree in health related field required
- Current Athletic Trainer Board of Certification, CPR and First Aide certifications
- Training in sports medicine or orthopaedic care a plus
Previous Work Experience:
- New Graduates are welcome to apply!
- Two Years of experience preferred
- Ability to perform the following functions regarding athletic injuries: prevention, assessment, treatment (including first aide) and reconditioning as set forth by the Board of Certification.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to document/record information
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well and communicate professionally with physicians, patients and staff