Certified Medical Assistant
Wonderful, busy and fast paced Orthopaedic practice seeks a full time Certified Medical Assistant. Experience preferred but not required. Must provide excellent customer service, be a team player, have exceptional attention to detail, remain calm under pressure and be able to work independently and manage time wisely.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Rooming patients.
- Updating patients chart at every encounter and having it available to the provider upon examination.
- Assisting the provider with patient care during visit including but not limited to suture removal, bandage changes and minor procedures.
- Managing the providers schedule to ensure patient flow.
- Answering phones, relaying messages to the provider and returning calls in a timely manner.
- Cleaning and stocking exam rooms.
- Assisting in various duties within the clinical and business departments.
Pay based on experience. Benefits including: Paid medical insurance and 401K
To Apply Or Inquire:
Laci Peterson, Office Manager