Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Shasta Orthopaedics & SportsMedicine the premier musculoskeletal sub-specialty group practice in Northern California has an immediate opening for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). We are a patient focused practice with the goal of optimizing our patient’s quality of life. Our practice is comprised of physical medicine & rehabilitation, multidisciplinary pain management, neurosurgery, chiropractic medicine, orthopaedic surgery, sports medicine physicians and physical and occupational therapy.
Our strategic objectives include the continued development of our musculoskeletal subspecialty specific group by the development of our non-surgical treatment and surgical service offerings in: Pain Management, Spine, Joint, Sports Medicine and Occupational Medicine service programs.
We are looking for part-time and full-time Licenses Clinical Social Worker to join our team.
The role of the LCSW in our practice includes:
- Assesses patient’s needs, abilities and behavior using a variety of methods including interviews and direct observation of behavior
- Integrates social, medical and psychotherapeutic data in order to form a treatment plan and provide appropriate interventions (therapy, psychoeducation, crisis intervention, skill training, etc.)
- Establishes short term and long term treatment objectives
- Encourages the patient to talk about and explore their feelings and behavior
- Devises and monitors appropriate programs of treatment including psychotherapy, helping patients dealing with acute and chronic pain; collaborates with staff and coordinate supportive care
- Offers treatment modalities for difficulties relating to mental health problems such as: anxiety, depression, addictions, coping with chronic or acute pain or injury, social and inter-personal concerns and challenging behaviors
- Maintains complete, accurate, and current records of all clinical services rendered, includes initial evaluations, progress notes, summary notes, discharge summaries and all other necessary documentation
- Provides consultation to other professionals, encourages compassionate care integrated with psychological perspectives of treatment
- Consults with other treatment members to identify potential psychosocial problems
Shasta Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine offers a generous salary, benefit package and an outstanding work environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & CME)
- Paid Holidays
- Auto Deposit
To Apply Or Inquire:
Gary Whiteaker, Administrator
Phone (530) 242-9466