Born in Texas, raised in Iowa, Allison M. Hingst-Elo moved to Redding nearly a decade ago. She worked for the USA Gymnastics as an on-site provider for all competitions. She was also an provider for onsite BMX competitions.
Allison Hingst-Elo is currently an athletic trainer at Shasta Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Inc. She is also a certified aqua-fitness instructor with backgrounds in education and athletics-related businesses.
Her certifications include:
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification
- State of Illinois Athletic Training License
- American Red Cross: CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- Community CPR, First Aid-Responding to Emergencies
- American Sports & Fitness Association: Aqua Fitness Instructor
- USAG Certified (USA Gymnastics)
- BMX Certified
- Project Lead The Way (PLTW)
- California Teaching Certification
Learn more about Sports Medicine »