Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Pain in the joints of the toes, feet, or ankles
- Stiffness after periods of inactivity
- Limited motion of the toes, feet, or ankles
- Tenderness and occasional swelling in or around the joints
- Enlarged joints
- Sensation of grinding associated with movement and pain
Osteoarthritis is a condition in which the cartilage that protects and cushions the joints breaks down over time, causing bones to rub together and cause damage. Osteoarthritis can affect various parts of the body in addition to the feet, toes, or ankles, including the spine, fingers, thumbs, hips, knees, or elbows.