Work closely with the Controller and/or Administrator to maintain the organization’s financial records, including purchases, receipts, and payments. Accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of the organization.
- High School diploma required
- Understanding of business accounting
- Understanding of Federal & California payroll laws
- Understanding of employee benefits plan concepts (health, vision, dental, FSA, HSA, 401k, etc.)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with accounts payable, payroll and employee benefits
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite of software, QuickBooks PRO, Time Clocks, etc.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, manage accounting figures and balance financial records
- Ability to communicate among multiple organizational levels within the practice.
- Overall understanding of healthcare economics
- Comfortable using email and interacting with Internet applications
- Knowledge of practice management and revenue cycle management software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail