In collaboration with the operator and MRI Medical Director the SOSM Outpatient MRI Clinical Coordinator is Responsible for the following:
- The day-to-day clinical operations of the SOSM Outpatient MRI. This includes but is not limited to monitoring and acting as necessary to ensure staffing and patient schedule optimizes use of resources and productivity.
- Coordinating schedules for MRI, C-Arm, and patient for MRI Arthrograms.
- Ensuring MRI patient screening forms are received and completed for all MRI patients.
- Reviewing all screening forms and act as necessary to eliminate patient risk associated with MRI prior to date of study.
- Interviewing patients as necessary.
- In collaboration with the ordering doctor or the MRI Medical Director and under their respective written order, administering oral sedation as necessary to specified patient.
- Maintaining required controls on medications.
- Escorting and assisting patients a necessary.
- Ensuring patient electronic medical records are maintained as current relative to MRI.
- Monitoring crash cart regularly to ensure completeness of contents and ensure none of the contents are expired.
- Monitoring and as necessary ordering supplies to ensure appropriate stock levels.
- Complying with all company policies and protocols.
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) License
- COVID Vaccination Certificate